Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $70.93+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first work to condense the large literature on explanatory style -- one's tendency to offer similar sorts of explanations for different events. This cognitive variable has been related to psychopathology, physical health, achievement and success. Compiled by experts in the fields of depression, anxiety, psychoneuroimmulogy and motivation, this volume details our current level of understanding, outlines gaps in our kwledge, and discusses the future directions of the field. Data from a vast number of studies are presented, including results from studies t previously reported. Coverage includes sections on cross-cultural comparisons, life-span and development issues, and gender differences; and an extensive description of the measurement of explanatory style offering questionnaire and content-analysis methods for children, college populations and adults. This work is thus a valuable tool for anyone involved in research on the etiology and treatment of depression, cognitive therapy, motivation and emotion, and the link between physical and psychological well-being.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/1995
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGregory McClellan Buchanan,Martin E. P. Seligman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.