All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author has been at the forefront of developing thinking about educational reform including through his book Every School a Great School (Open UP 2007). In this new book, David looks at the failure of educational reform efforts to impact on the learning and performance of students, due to misguided action based on a number of myths associated with school reform which remain prevalent in education. The purpose of this book is to present a comprehensive, accessible and strategic overview of what is currently kwn about school and system reform in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyDavid Hopkins is Emeritus Professor at the Institute of Education, University of London, and Director of Education for the Bright Tribe Trust.
- Author(s)David Hopkins
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight30 g
- Width58 mm
- Height83 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.