All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Territorial Acquisitions of the United States, including areas that were part of the United States at one time but which have since been ceded to other countries are chronicled in this title. Descriptive information including the name of the areas, the data when they were acquired, and additional brief tes about the acquisitions are all discussed in detail. This title will allow students to analyze the structure an author uses to organize a text, including how the major sections contribute to the whole and to the development of the ideas.
- Author(s)Department of English Language and Literature Linda Thompson
- PublisherRourke Educational Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHistoria de Estados Unidos
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRourke Educational Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight263 g
- Width198 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.