Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $114.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.00+ AU $14.50 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by bensonboy91
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for and by today's students in every detail, EXPLORACIONES was developed from interactions with thousands of students and hundreds of faculty members to provide a more engaging and accessible solution that appeals to different learning styles at a value-based price. EXPLORACIONES includes all of the key concepts that your instructors require and a full suite of learning aids to accommodate your busy lifestyle, including tear-out chapter review study cards, self-quizzes, downloadable flash cards, and more. You have definite opinions about textbooks and supplements; EXPLORACIONES aims to give you what you want, how you want it.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Blitt began her Spanish studies at the age of 13 while living in Madrid, Spain. She received her B.A. in Spanish from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, and after spending a year studying at the Universidad de Granada, she returned to the university to obtain a teaching certificate. She later attended Colorado State University, where she received her master's degree in Spanish with interdisciplinary studies in French. After teaching Spanish and coordinating the study abroad program at Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods in Kansas City for fourteen years, she joined the faculty at College of Charleston in 2014. Mary Ann has studied in Spain, Mexico, France, and Canada and has trained teachers of English as a Foreign Language in Asuncion, Paraguay. She is currently actively involved in professional development workshops. Margarita Casas was born in Mexico City, Mexico. She completed her bachelor's degree in sciences and techniques of communication in Guadalajara, Mexico. She holds two master's degrees from Colorado State University, one in Spanish literature with an emphasis on education, and the other in Teaching English as a Second Language. Currently, she is faculty and Chair of the Foreign Language Department at Linn-Benton Community. She has collaborated on two textbooks prior to EXPLORACIONES and has published a novel, Italia en cuatro estaciones, winner of the first literature contest of the Universidad de Guadalajara. She is an avid traveler who hopes to inspire her students to travel and see the world by themselves.
- Author(s)Margarita Casas,Mary Ann Blitt
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2011
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1920 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.