All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpectacular discoveries at the Etowah site in Georgia changed the American perspective of the artistic achievements of prehistoric Native Americans. These papers, originally published in 1932, offer an understanding of American archaeology and the cultural heritage of prehistoric Native America.
- Author(s)Warren King Moorehead
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- Series TitleSoutheastern Classics in Archaeology, Anthropology & History S.
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note53 b&w plates, 51 line drawings
- Weight313 g
- Width150 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Introduction byFrank T. Schnell
- Foreword byJerald T. Milanich
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.