All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart using real data to get real results and learn real quickly! EXPLORATIONS IN METEROLOGY: A LAB MANUAL helps you understand weather and climate by using actual meteorological data. Plus, it's loaded with full-color pictures and graphs that show you visually how both rmal and severe weather work. Start getting the grade you need in meteorology lab with EXPLORATIONS IN METEROLOGY: A LAB MANUAL.
- Author BiographyThe Oklahoma Climatological Survey (OCS) is a state agency housed at the University of Oklahoma located in Norman, Oklahoma. Its 25 years of service to citizens and decision makers nationwide, its operation of the world renowned Oklahoma Mesonet (www.mesonet.org), and its reputation for expertise in advancing research in the field of meteorology all make it one of the most active and comprehensive State Climate offices in the nation.
- Author(s)Oklahoma Climatological Survey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/04/2005
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight428 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.