Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionPhase Theory is the latest model of modern syntactic theorizing in the generative tradition, the larger research enterprise kwn as the 'Minimalist Program.' This volume collects current research of scholars who investigate the role of formal features in the grammar, address licensing of grammatical properties in the theoretical model, and critically inspect particular aspects of the expression of arguments within Phase Theory. The chapters provide a wealth of empirical data from typologically different languages and vel syntactic analyses drawing from all aspects of the grammar (syntax, semantics, morphology, and phology).
- Author BiographyKleanthes K. Grohmann, University of Cyprus, Cyprus.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication18/03/2009
- Series TitleInterface Explorations [IE]
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKleanthes K. Grohmann
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.