All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.46
- AU $28.01Trending at AU $39.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.46
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.88
- AU $30.03Trending at AU $32.25
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.83
About this product
- DescriptionWalking is the best way to get to kw any city, and Macau - the former Portuguese colony returned to China in 1999 - is made for walking. Only seven miles square, one can easily walk from the Border Gate to Barra Point at the tip of Macau in a day. This guide describes eight walks around peninsular Macau and its outlying islands, sufficient to explore and understand this fascinating old city and its unique blend of European and Asian cultures.
- Author BiographyFor 14 years (1987-2001) Todd Crowell worked as a Senior Writer for Asiaweek, the leading English-language news magazine, published in Hong Kong by Time Warner. He has contributed regularly to the Christian Science Monitor and Asian Wall Street Journal among other publications and has worked as a book editor, copy editor and freelance writer in Hong Kong, Thailand and now Japan, where he serves as Japan correspondent for Asia Sentinel. His other books include The Dictionary of the Asian Language; Explore Macau; Farewell, My Colony: Last Years in the Life of British Hong Kong; and Tokyo: City on the Edge.
- Author(s)Todd Crowell
- PublisherBlacksmith Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintBlacksmith Books
- Content Note18 colour photos & 9 b/w maps
- Weight115 g
- Width200 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.