Explore the Southeast National Marine Sanctuaries with Jean-Michel Cousteau by Jean-Michel Cousteau (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.11+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the famed French explorer's film series, Jean-Michel Cousteau: Ocean Adventures, these are the definitive guides to America's 13 National Marine Sanctuaries and Marine National Monuments. Each instalment conducts a grand adventure through each of the four regions of the National Marine Sanctuary system, combining engaging descriptions, stunning photography, and behind-the-scenes stories from the Ocean Futures Society expedition team. Intelligent inquiries into the health of the world's oceans are provided along with an overview of several incredible underwater treasures. Conveying the beauty of the ocean and the specific measures being put into effect to preserve it, this inspirational collection also features detailed, practical information for planning visits to the sanctuaries. Included in this volume are the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary; Gray's Reef National Marine Sanctuary, off Sapelo Island, Georgia; & Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary, in the rthwestern Gulf of Mexico.
- Author BiographyJean-Michel Cousteau is a recipient of the Emmy award, the Peabody Award, the 7 d Or, and the Cable Ace Award. He has produced more than 80 films and is the executive producer of the television show Jean-Michel Cousteau: Ocean Adventures. He is a founder of the National Marine Sanctuary Foundation. He lives in Santa Barbara, California. Sylvia A. Earle is an Explorer-in-Residence at the National Geographic Society, leader of the Sustainable Seas Expeditions, and chair of Google Earth advisory council for the ocean. She is a charter member of the Ocean Futures Society Advisory Board and the former chief scientist of the National Oceanic Atmospheric Association. She is a founder of the National Marine Sanctuary Foundation. She lives in Oakland, California. Maia McGuire is the Sea Grant Extension Agent for the University of FloridaSt. Augustine. She is a member of the Florida Marine Science Education Association and the National Marine Educators Association. She lives in St. Augustine, Florida.
- Author(s)Jean-Michel Cousteau
- PublisherOcean Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationFlagler Beach, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOcean Publishing
- Content Note125 colour photos & 3 maps
- Weight414 g
- Width230 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.