All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the latest research, leading scholars shed new light on the culture, society, and legacy of the New Netherland colony.
- Author BiographyThe New Netherland Institute is a not-for-profit organization whose purpose is to enhance the understanding of the Dutch history of colonial America by supporting the translation and publication of early Dutch documents through the New Netherland Project and to increase public awareness of the influence of Dutch heritage on American institutions and culture through academic collaboration, seminars, conferences, publications, internships, lectures, and research assistance.
- Author(s)New Netherland Institute
- PublisherMount Ida Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Series TitleMount Ida Press
- Place of PublicationAlbany
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMount Ida Press
- Content NoteIllustrations maps
- Weight626 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.