All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition in the Explorer's 50 Hikes series features day-long and overnight trips for hikers and walkers of all abilities, from seasoned backpackers to casual day hikers looking to stretch their legs. Outdoorsman Tom Funke is your guide to hiking to the precipice of dramatic cliffs, gentle walks to breathtaking waterfalls and overlooks, and fascinating geological formations that reveal millions of years of natural history. As in all Explorer's 50 Hikes guides, each hike features a detailed topographic map, directions to the trailhead, hike difficulty and elevation, and fascinating commentary about the natural and human history you'll encounter along the way.
- Author BiographyThomas Funke has been the director of conservation education at Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek, MI, and resident manager of the Michigan Audubon Otis Sanctuary in Hastings, MI, a 120-acre bird sanctuary. An avid hiker and freelance outdoor writer, he lives in Hastings, MI.
- Author(s)Thomas Funke
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication28/07/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's 50 Hikes
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note50 black-and-white photographs, 51 maps
- Weight330 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.