All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely revised definitive hiker's guide to Vermont-w in full color with all new maps and elevation profiles-leads hikers up classic peaks like Camel's Hump, Mount Mansfield, and Mount Ascutney, as well as revealing many lesser-kwn gems. Hikes range in length from a half-mile stroll to overnight backpacking trips. Each hike description includes a topographic map, mile-by-mile directions, and information on distance, difficulty, terrain, and hiking time. Each hike chapter is enlivened by kwledgeable commentary on the area's geology, history, and wildlife. From gentle nature trails to rugged peak climbs, from remote ponds to historic ghost towns, from rushing waterfalls to rare peregrine falcon habitat, the Green Mountain State is a classic hiking destination.
- Author BiographyThe Green Mountain Club is Vermont's statewide hiking organization and the custodian of the Long Trail, as well as Vermont's section of the Appalachian Trail. More than 20 volunteers cooperated in researching and updating Explorer's Guide 50 Hikes in Vermont. The Green Mountain Club is located in Waterbury, Vermont. Learn more at www.greenmountainclub.org.
- Author(s)Green Mountain Club
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's 50 Hikes
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note50+ color photographs; 51 maps
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.