All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew hikers kw this gem of a region as well as Johnny Molloy. He'll take you to waterfalls, overlooks, gigantic trees, historic sites, and primitive wildernesses in significant spots such as Tallulah Gorge, Springer Mountain, and the Chattooga River.
- Author BiographyJohnny Molloy is a full-time outdoors writer and the author of several books in Countryman's 50 Hikes series: North Georgia Mountains, South Carolina, The Ozarks, and Alabama, as well as more than 30 other books.
- Author(s)Johnny Molloy
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleExplorer's 50 Hikes
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note100 photos and 51 maps
- Weight330 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.