About this product
- DescriptionHolulu resident Stacy Pope guides you to the best of Oahu's cafes and hotels, shopping hotspots and hip nightclubs, museums and archaeological sites, and, of course, its most stunning beaches and hidden trails. To live like a local (even for a week!) and to fully appreciate Hawaii's unique culture, make this book your ultimate island companion.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised on the vibrant island of Oahu, Stacy Pope is a third-generation resident of Honolulu.
- Author(s)Stacy Pope
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's Great Destinations
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content NoteBlack-and-white photographs throughout
- Weight470 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.50Trending at AU $24.92
- AU $8.69Trending at AU $14.86
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.70
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $32.62
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.86
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.