All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with Amish farms, rolling countryside, and interesting history, Kansas offers rodeos, powwows, pancake races, Renaissance fairs, and spinach festivals. Kansas is kwn for wheat, cattle, and wide-open spaces, but it also has day spas, boutique hotels, museums, concerts, and vital urban scenes. There's a lot to see and do here; with an insider guiding you, you can expect extras, like a detailed look at the exciting cultural centers of eastern Kansas, with their fine restaurants, nightlife, and art. There really is place like Kansas!
- Author BiographyLisa Waterman Gray has lived in Kansas for 25 years. Her work has appeared in Delta Sky, Christian Science Monitor, Midwest Living, and KANSAS!. Explorer's Guide Kansas is her first guidebook.
- Author(s)Lisa Waterman Gray
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's Complete
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content NoteBlack-and-white photographs and maps throughout
- Weight560 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.