All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vital state of beautiful shores, natural bayous, vibrant history, unpretentious people, and amazing food and music culture, Louisiana's attractions are limitless. You can trust the author-a Baton Rouge travel writer-to guide you to the nicest lodgings and the best restaurants, opening up the secrets of her home state to travelers. Rest assured that a great travel experience awaits you.
- Author BiographyCynthia V. Campbell is the former travel editor for Baton Rouge's The Advocate. Her weekly columns, Louisiana Travels and Travel Tips, appeared in the Sunday magazine. Campbell still reviews restaurants and writes articles for the newspaper; she is also the author of Insider's Guide to Baton Rouge.
- Author(s)Cynthia M. Campbell
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's Complete
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, maps
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.