All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you'd like to visit historic sites; take scenic drives or walking tours; go hiking, biking, whitewater rafting, or fishing; or take in museums small and large, author Leonard Adkins steers you to the best that West Virginia has to offer. The locals kw where to find hidden swimmin' holes, waterfalls, and the best barbecue joints, and w you will too! Features detailed, opinionated reviews of dining and lodging places as well as tools to help you plan and make the most of your trip.
- Author BiographyLeonard M. Adkins has walked the length of the Appalachian Trail four times and has logged more than 16,000 miles in backcountry areas of North America, Europe, and the Caribbean. The author of numerous books on hiking and the outdoors, he has been awarded the National Outdoor Book Award and a Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism award. Adkins lives in Virginia.
- Author(s)Leonard M. Adkins
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's Complete
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content NoteBlack-and-white photographs and maps throughout
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.