All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake students in grades 58 on a field trip without leaving the classroom using Exploring Australia! This 48-page book features reading selections and assessments that utilize a variety of questioning strategies, such as matching, true or false, critical thinking, and constructed response. Map projects and hands-on activities engage students in learning about the physical, political, and human geography of Australia. For struggling readers, the book includes a downloadable version of the reading selections at a fourth- to fifth-grade reading level. This book aligns with state, national, and Canadian provincial standards.
- Author(s)Michael Kramme
- PublisherMark Twain Media
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleContinents of World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMark Twain Media
- Weight159 g
- Width211 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.