All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reliable and highly readable textbook provides comprehensive coverage of core Christian beliefs from an evangelical perspective. Developed from the author's popular introductory course on Christian doctrine, the book rests firmly on biblical foundations while also providing a balanced discussion of areas where evangelicals disagree. As with other books in SPCK's 'Exploring' series, the text will be accompanied by essay topics and suggestions for further reading at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyTony Lane is Professor of historical theology at the London School of Theology. His previous publications include A Reader's Guide to Calvin's Institutes (Baker 2009), A Concise History of Christian Thought (Continuum/Baker 2006), The Lion Christian Classics Collection (Lion/Hendrickson 2004) and Justification by Faith in Catholic-Protestant Dialogue (T&T Clark 2002). Most of his scholarly writings have been on Calvin, including his John Calvin: Student of the Church Fathers (T&T Clark 1999).
- Author(s)Tony Lane
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width186 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.