All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is aimed at anyone who wants to work with clay with primary school aged children and who feels that some guidance towards possible projects would be useful. All the basic forming methods are demonstrated and then possible projects are suggested. The authors also point out how these projects can be related to specific teaching topics. The book is highly illustrated with both line drawings of the working methods and colour photogrpahs of children's work. This book will be a useful tool for any teacher or parent wanting to work with clay with their children.
- Author BiographyChris Utley trained as a primary school teacher and taught for 20 years before becoming a full-time studio potter. Mal Magson is currently Senior Lecturer in Ceramics at University College, Scarborough. She is also a well-known potter and fellow of the Craft Potters Association. Both Chris and Mal frequently run 'clay days' in schools and in-service courses for teachers.
- Author(s)Chris Utley,Mal Magson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/11/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/05/2014
- Content NoteThroughout
- Weight194 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.