Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionHere is an authoritative, comprehensive, practical resource for understanding the ideas, images, history, and processes of color photography. It shows readers how theory relates to practice with hands-on examples and activities, and includes a diverse portfolio of work from 200 photographers along with their commentary. A tear-out 18 per cent gray card, color checker, and sliding gray scale (items that bought separately would cost more than the book!) are also included.
- Author BiographyRobert Hirsch is the Associate Director of Visual Studies Workshop in Rochester, NY and co-director of the Visual Studies Workshop Graduate Program. He is also Associate Professor of Art at SUNY/Brockport. Until June of 1999, he was the Director of the Center for Photographic Arts (CEPA Gallery), Rochester, NY. Hirsch is the author of Exploring Color Photography . He is a professional photographer and a regular contributor to the journal of the Society for Photographic Education.
- Author(s)Robert J. Hirsch
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- Place of PublicationDubuque, IA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrown (William C.) Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight1140 g
- Width223 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.