All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionWhen people see the wide range of styles and effects that can be achieved with coloured pencils, their reaction is always the same: I can't believe that's a coloured pencil! Simulating the look of oils, acrylics, watercolour, airbrush, and more, the coloured pencil is probably today's most versatile art tool. This is a comprehensive overview of this most practical and powerful medium. Designed to address the needs of students of varying abilities, this book provides step-by-step technique demonstrations needed by beginners, while also exploring more sophisticated applications of interest to intermediate and advanced students. To stir your imagination and whet your appetite, Exploring Colored Pencil contains an inspiring showcase of coloured pencil work by professionals as well as students who range in age from 14 to 77.
- Author BiographySandra McFall Angelo
- Author(s)Sandra Angelo
- PublisherDavis Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWorcester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavis Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight775 g
- Width220 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.