All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow could hybrid organizations and leaders improve effectiveness in order to increase the chances of success for their business organizations in East Asia? The author presents a theoretical framework and investigates the preferences and networkability in the corporate, market and living environment of expatriated managers in China and Japan.
- Author BiographyWeiwei Ji is Research Fellow at the School of International Studies, Jinan University, China. He received his PhD from Ritsumeikan University, Japan. His research interests include global managers' cross-cultural leadership capacities, networking activities, preference behaviours, Chinese business expansion in Japan and international business in China.
- Author(s)Weiwei Ji
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.