All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the Delmarva Peninsula through this new travel guide. Delmarva consists of portions of three states -- Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia -- and separates the Chesapeake Bay from the Atlantic Ocean, Delaware Bay, and Delaware River. Fifty stories provide tourists and residents alike with a view of Delmarva that shows why it may just be these states' best-kept secret. Learn about the special kinship residents share as you tour historic Lewes in Delaware, St Michaels in Maryland, Kiptopeke State Park in Virginia, and much, much more. There are also jaunts to bays, museums, Chincoteague, and nature reserves. In addition, a handy Best Places list covers just about every activity. Whether you are a visitor to the peninsula or a full-time resident, these first-hand accounts will open your eyes to the wealth of places there is to explore and experience in Delmarva.
- Author BiographyCurtis J. Badger grew up in the Virginia portion of Delmarva, graduated from Salisbury University, and has written more than 30 books about the natural and human history of the mid-Atlantic coast. He lives on Pungoteague Creek in Virginia.
- Author(s)Curtis J. Badger
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note19 illus
- Weight378 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.