All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring Doubt discusses the rich and varied ways in which answers to 'the big questions' - questions about faith, belief, authenticity and the existence of 'something else' - have always been most effectively articulated through the language t of absolute conviction, but of the marvelously improbable and ultimately unkwable.
- Author BiographyAlex Wright is Executive Editor for Classical Studies and Religion at I.B.Tauris, where he is also general editor of the I.B.Tauris Short Histories series. He has written two other books for DLT - Meanings of Life (2005) and Why Bother With Theology? (2002).
- Author(s)Alex Wright
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.