Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date, accurate, and approachable text teaches students about electronic health records across a variety of delivery systems, making it ideal for all allied health students, regardless of their career focus. To meet the needs of different types of learners, the text includes a wealth of images; figures; video tutorials of simulation activities; and hands-on exercises such as presentations, Web research, and more. Student Benefits* Covers core content to prepare students for RHIT exams.* Includes a chapter on Personal Health Records, a topic of increasing importance in health-care education.* Integrates soft skills and professionalism to prepare students for the workplace.* Features a student-friendly, approachable writing style that meets students at their level to help them comprehend material.Instructor Benefits* Provides many assessment opportunities, including:* Chapter Checkpoints to test recall.* End-of-chapter exercises to assess objective learning and critical thinking.* Software activities that are reported to the instructor.Each textbook includes access to the Course Navigator and its live EHR Navigator system! About the Course Navigator This Web-based learning management system enhances students' understanding of core content through flashcards, live assessments, quizzes, 50 EHR tutorials, and a revolutionary EHR Navigator system. The Course Navigator also allows instructors to assess students' work, track progress, download results, and view upcoming events. About the EHR Navigator Based on the best features of many industry EHR systems, this live, Web-based application gives students realistic practice using an EHR system. It teaches students the principles of EHR software through a variety of inpatient, outpatient, and PHR. activities, developing students' skills and preparing them to be market-ready the moment they graduate. The EHR Navigator:* Replicates the professional practice to prepare students for the workplace.* Provides experience in all areas of EHRs-from adding and scheduling patient appointments, to adding clinical data to patient charts, to coding, to ePrescribing.* Offers students as much practice as they desire in a format that is easy-to-navigate, colorful, and user-friendly.* Includes software activities that are graded and reported to the instructor.
- Author(s)Darline Foltz,Karen Lankisch
- PublisherEMC Paradigm,US
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEMC Paradigm,US
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.