All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate guide to discovering the vast River of Grass ecoregion of the southern Florida mainland. Packed with photographs, maps, and informative text, this guide will help outdoor enthusiasts appreciate the landscape and varied flora and fauna of this watershed whether they have a day to spend in the effort or a lifetime. Whether traveling by cae or by foot, this guide will enhance the next journey into the remarkable Everglades.
- Author BiographyRoger L. Hammer is a senior interpretive naturalist for the Miami-Dade Parks Deparment, director of Castellow Hammock Nature Center, a member of the board of directors of the Tropical Audubon Society, and an active volunteer, class instructor, and field-trip leader for Fairchild Tropical Garden in Miami. He received the first Marjory Stoneman Douglas Award and the Charles Brookfield Medal. He is also the author of Everglades Wildflowers and Florida Keys Wildflowers. He lives in Homestead, Florida.
- Author(s)Roger L. Hammer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleExploring Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note69 colour illustrations, 36 maps
- Weight476 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.