All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of the Exploring series is to move readers beyond the point and click, to understanding the why and how behind each Microsoft Office skill. The yellow page & white page approach of the series identifies the hands-on work that teaches how to use Office (yellow pages) and the concepts and theories of why one would use certain Office skills (white pages). This combination provides students with an opportunity to critically think about what they are doing while completing projects, providing a deeper understanding of the skills and applications. Windows 10 is a new approach to operating systems for the more mobile world we live in. With Windows 10, apps, services, and content move across devices seamlessly, and updates will be delivered regularly. There are a variety of enhancements from Windows 10, and there are significant changes from Windows 7. Since students are likely familiar with past versions, the accelerated pace of the Exploring series gives students a deeper skillset than they had before.
- Author BiographyMary Anne Poatsy Mary Anne Poatsy is a senior faculty member at Montgomery County Community College, teaching various computer application and concepts courses in face-to-face and online environments. She holds a B.A. in Psychology and Education from Mount Holyoke College and an M.B.A. in Finance from Northwestern University's Kellogg Graduate School of Management.Mary Anne has more than 12 years of educational experience. She is currently adjunct faculty at Gwynedd-Mercy College and Montgomery County Community College. She has also taught at Bucks County Community College and Muhlenberg College, as well as conducted personal training. Before teaching, she was Vice President at Shearson Lehman in the Municipal Bond Investment Banking Department. Dr. Robert T. Grauer, Creator of the Exploring Series Bob Grauer is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Computer Information Systems at the University of Miami, where he is a multiple winner of the Outstanding Teaching Award in the School of Business, most recently in 2009. He has written numerous COBOL texts and is the vision behind the Exploring Office series, with more than three million books in print. His work has been translated into three foreign languages and is used in all aspects of higher education at both national and international levels. Bob Grauer has consulted for several major corporations including IBM and American Express. He received his Ph.D. in Operations Research in 1972 from the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Mary Anne Poatsy,Robert T. Grauer
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight176 g
- Width209 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.