All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe utility of artificial neural network models lies in the fact that they can be used to infer functions from observations-making them especially useful in applications where the complexity of data or tasks makes the design of such functions by hand impractical. Exploring Neural Networks with C# presents the important properties of neural networks-while keeping the complex mathematics to a minimum. Explaining how to build and use neural networks, it presents complicated information about neural networks structure, functioning, and learning in a manner that is easy to understand. Taking a learn by doing approach, the book is filled with illustrations to guide you through the mystery of neural networks. Examples of experiments are provided in the text to encourage individual research. Online access to C# programs is also provided to help you discover the properties of neural networks. Following the procedures and using the programs included with the book will allow you to learn how to work with neural networks and evaluate your progress. You can download the programs as both executable applications and C# source code from http://home.agh.edu.pl/~tad//index.php?page=programy&lang=en
- Author(s)Nabendu Chaki,Rituparna Chaki,Ryszard Tadeusiewicz
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note342 black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.