All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimulate integrated units of study on U.S. history with this guide. Perry provides recommended fiction and nfiction books that help you illuminate different eras in U.S. history along with discussion starters, multidisciplinary activity suggestions, and topics for further investigation. Projects for individuals and groups help students develop skills in research, oral and written language, science, math, geography, and the arts. Additional resources are listed with each section. Grades K-5.
- Author BiographyDr. Phyllis J. Perry is an award-winning author of more than forty books. Recipient of the Governor's Award for Excellence in Education, she is an active Colorado writer and educator.
- Author(s)Phyllis J. Perry
- Date of Publication15/08/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLiterature Bridges to Social Studies
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.