All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do both natural and human-made environments affect nurse's ability to give care? What effects do the activities of nurses have on the en vironment? The more we understand how we interconnect with our environ ments, the better we will be able to preserve or change them. This bro ad-based collection features cutting-edge articles on nursing and ecof eminism, occupational hazards, environmental accountability and consci ousness, natural disasters, and much more.
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Content NoteIll.ch.
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarolyn L. Brown,Eleanor A. Schuster
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.