All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sun provides us with the light and energy we need to survive. It also serves as the center of our solar system, with its gravitational pull keeping the planets in orbit. But what exactly is the sun? This title explores how the sun was formed, what it is made of, and how its energy travels to Earth and the other planets of the solar system.
- Author(s)Dana Meachen Rau,Mae Jemison
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTrue Books: Dr. Mae Jemison and 100 Year Starship
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width175 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.