Exploring Place-Names in Wales by Hywel Wyn Owen, Richard Morgan, Andrea Miller (Paperback, 2009)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn informed and entertaining insight into the stories behind the place-names of Wales. Nothing says more about the history and culture of a place than its name. This lively introduction to the place-names of Wales takes us on a whistle-stop tour, with plenty of entertaining sights to be seen. With a foreword by Sian Lloyd and an introduction by Hywel Wyn Owen and Richard Morgan.
- Author BiographyAndrea Miller is a freelance writer & former English teacher.
- Author(s)Andrea Miller,Hywel Wyn Owen,Richard Morgan
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleInside Out
- Place of PublicationLlandysul
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGomer Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.