All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionReports the results of a workshop bringing together intelligence analysts and experts on religion to address religious motivations for violence. Reports the result of a workshop that brought together intelligence analysts and experts on religion with the goal of providing background and a frame of reference for assessing religious motivations in international politics and discovering what causes religiously rooted violence and how states have sought to take advantage of or contain religious violence-with emphasis on radical Islam.
- Author(s)Charles W. Yost,Daniel Gibran,Gregory Treverton,Heather S. Gregg
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width207 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.