All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA critical introduction to the key processes and contexts of social change in contemporary society, combining a thorough grounding of key theorists with hot topics such the media, the environment and new techlogies - ideal for students across the social sciences.
- Author BiographyBridgette Wessels is Senior Lecturer in Sociology and Director of the Centre of Interdisciplinary Research in Socio-digital Worlds at the University of Sheffield, UK. Her research and writing focuses on social change and the innovation and use of digital services in everyday life.
- Author(s)Bridgette Wessels
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight398 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.