Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.54
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.56
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.89
About this product
- DescriptionFrom St Germans, through Antony, Mount Edgcumbe, Kingsand and Cawsand to the Rame Peninsula; along the coast to Portwrinkle, Seaton, Looe, Talland Bay, Polperro and Lantic Bay, with diversions inland to Hessenford, the valleys of the East and West Looe rivers, the abandoned mines of Caradon and the old stannary town of Liskeard, Paul Lightfoot takes us to a 'forgotten corner' of Cornwall. South East Cornwall encompasses four nature reserves; two Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, three Sites of Special Scientific Interest, and part of the World Heritage Site of the Cornwall and West Devon Mining Landscape. It includes archaeological sites; country churches; historic buildings, and one of the prettiest branch railway lines in the country. There is a variety of beaches, and a stretch of the spectacular Cornwall Coast Path.
- Author BiographyDr Paul Lightfoot is a Cornish man living in South East Cornwall. He has a PhD in Geography and a long standing interest in the countryside, local history, literature and photo graphy. He is the author of Exploring the Fowey Valley, and has published articles on topics related to Cornwall and photography. His landscape photographs sell in local galleries and have been published in the regional and local press.
- Author(s)Paul Lightfoot
- PublisherAlison Hodge
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePocket Cornwall
- Place of PublicationCornwall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlison Hodge
- Content Note95 colour photographs, 1 map
- Width153 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Lightfoot
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.