All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy to follow introduction to the rural landscape of the towns and villages which form the heart of Hardy's Wessex - 'the partly-real, party-dream country' of his vels and poetry. Profusely illustrated with photographs, and with walks and routes based upon the vels.
- Author(s)Tony Fincham
- PublisherThe Dovecote Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Dovecote Press
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.