CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionExploring Twentieth Century Vocal Music is a unique people centred book designed to aid singers and voice teachers to discover and decipher the invative repertoire of the twentieth century. The book familiarizes the reader with new tation systems employed by some contemporary composers. It suggest rehearsal techniques and vocal exercises that will help singers prepare to tackle the repertoire. And the book offers a list of the most important and interesting works to emerge in the twentieth century, along with suggested recital programmes that will introduce audiences as well as singers to this under - explored body of music.
- Author BiographySharon Mabry is an accomplished mezzo-soprano who has established a distinguished career as a recitalist and soloist with symphony orchestras and has performed at international festivals, premiering the works of over thirty contemporary composers. She is currently Professor of Music at Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Sharon Mabry
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2002
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous music examples
- Weight464 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.