All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the United States through Literature describes the best of current print and nprint materials teachers can use with their students to study individual states. Each volume covers a different geographic area and presents selected materials that represent the uniquely rich and varied history, diversity, geography, industries, resources, famous people, and contemporary culture of each state in that region. Much more than a series of detailed bibliographies, the volumes in the Exploring the United States through Literature series also describe classroom-tested activities that directly relate to each source.
- Author BiographyKATHY HOWARD LATROBE is an associate professor at the University of Oklahoma School of Library and Information Studies, Norman, where she teaches children's and young adult library media services. She is coauthor of three books on reader's theater for young people, including Social Studies Readers Theatre for Young Adults: Scripts and Script Development (Libraries Unlimited, 1991). She is coeditor of Public Relations for School Library Media Centers (Libraries Unlimited, 1990) and Multicultural Aspects of Library Media Programs (Libraries Unlimited, 1992).
- Author(s)Kathy Howard Latrobe
- Date of Publication09/11/1993
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleExploring the United States Through Literature Series
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width177 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.