Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help educators of Holistic Nursing facilitate vices to link kwledge with practice and to to jump the gap from learning to thinking, this book describes how Nursing's paradigms, seven ways-of-kwing, and Metaparadigm interrelate to create a structure for Holistic Nursing. Guidelines for teaching in the classroom and clinical area are provided with an emphasis on discovery learning methods when teaching philosophy, specific content, and evidence-based practice.
- Author BiographyWith more than 50 years of experience as a hollistic nurse, Erickson has a rich background in clinical practice, teaching and academic administration, and consultant. Primary author of a Modeling and Role-Modeling: A View from the Client's World, Erickson argues for the client as primary source of information, and holistic aims of interventions.
- Author(s)Editor Helen L Erickson
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.