All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhoever you are, walking the labyrinth has something to offer. If a project is challenging you, walking can get your creative juices flowing. When struggling with grief or anger, or a physical challenge or illness, walking the labyrinth can point the way to healing and wholeness. If you're looking for a way to meditate or pray that engages your body as well as your soul, the labyrinth provides such a path. When you just want reflective time away from a busy life, the labyrinth can offer you time out. The labyrinth holds up a mirror, reflecting back to us t only the light of our finest selves, but also whatever restrains us from shining forth. --From the Introduction Join Melissa Gayle West and thousands of others who are turning to labyrinth walking for quiet meditation and spiritual healing. Exploring the Labyrinth blends the timeless wisdom and meaning derived from labyrinths along with practical advice, divided among three sections: What is a labyrinth and why does it have such astonishing contemporary appeal? You'll be introduced to walking and working with this ancient archetype. Learn to construct a temporary or permanent, indoor or outdoor labyrinth from rocks, rope, canvas, and a wide variety of other materials. Discover specific ways to use the labyrinth for rituals, meaningful celebrations, spiritual growth, healing work, creativity enhancement, and goal setting. With practical advice, spiritual wisdom, and helpful resources, Exploring the Labyrinth is the complete guide to this ancient, transformative tool.
- Author BiographyMelissa Gayle West is a psychotherapist and a leader in the flourishing labyrinth movement. She has led many labyrinth-based workshops as Program Director of Harmony Hill retreat center. She lives in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Melissa Gayle West
- PublisherBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Date of Publication08/02/2000
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Del
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.