All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a telescopic view of the Bible, Exploring the Old Testament Book by Book and Exploring the New Testament Book by Book enable readers to see the big picture behind this Book of books, to see how the various parts of Scripture relate to one ather. These volumes from gifted expositor John Phillips teaches the importance of taking a few steps back from Scripture in order to gain fresh insight into the message, meaning, and art of the Bible.
- Author(s)John Phillips
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleJohn Phillips Commentary
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, diagrams
- Weight757 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.