All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe expert authors brought together in this volume collectively deploy the essential teachings of nviolence across a spectrum of contemporary issues. From considering the principles of the French Revolution and encouraging peace through natural resource management to exploring multiculturism and in teaching peace in the elementary classroom, this work is broad in scope yet detailed in its approach to the fundamental principles of nviolence.
- Author BiographyRandall Amster is professor of peace studies at Prescott College in Arizona, USA.
Elavie Ndura is professor of education at George Mason University, USA.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElavie Ndura,Randell Amster
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.