All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirefly Books is pleased to present an exciting new nature series produced especially for young readers who are eager to learn more about the wild animals they find especially appealing. The books are packed with facts and offer outstanding value. Clear text in large type and vivid photographs with explanatory captions describe the animals' physical attributes, and storylike narratives about their daily life - where they live, what they eat, how they hunt, how they communicate, how they raise their young - present a complete picture of each animal. With their furry faces, big ears and fluffy tails, foxes appeal to youngsters, but children may t kw that a fox can smell prey deep in the sw and that some can climb trees. Young readers will learn about the various fox species, such as red foxes, arctic foxes, grey foxes and swift foxes, and they will read about what it would be like to be a fox pup. Photographs of adult and young foxes in their natural habitats and sidebars with storylike content round out this rich portrayal of foxes in the wild.
- Author BiographyTracy C. Read is an editor and writer who has a special interest in nature and the environment. She lives in Kingston, Ontario.
- Author(s)Tracy C. Read
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour photos
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.