All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMotivate students to read by using a topic they love-sports-and extend learning across the curriculum! Discussion starters, multidisciplinary activities, and topics for further research follow each reading suggestions. Perry describes subject-specific fiction and nfiction materials that help students make the transition from fiction to expository text. There are also additional print and nprint sources. Grades K-5.
- Author BiographyDr. Phyllis J. Perry is an award-winning author of more than forty books. Recipient of the Governor's Award for Excellence in Education, she is an active Colorado writer and educator.
- Author(s)Phyllis J. Perry
- Date of Publication15/03/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine279 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.