All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph discusses in detail the compacting conditions and the resultant structure and properties of metals, composites and ceramics. It covers the basic aspects of science and techlogy of explosive compaction. Comprise chapters on Shock Waves in Matter, Techlogy of Explosive Compaction, Explosive Compaction of Metallic Powders, Explosive Compaction of Composites, Explosive Compaction of Ceramic and Super-Hard Materials, Industrial Applications and Directions for future Research including Shock Synthesis of New Materials. The coverage is extensive and the style is simple. A number of figures and micrographs enrich the presentation further. This mograph is well structured to be a textbook to students of engineering in colleges and universities and to engineers interested in using this techlogy.
- Author(s)K. Hokamoto,K. Siva Kumar,Rolf Prummer,T.Balakrishna Bhat
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication09/01/2006
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.