All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe books develop pupils' use and understanding of French by providing straightforward explanations of the way the language works, alongside motivating, stepped activities. Clear grammatical objectives are made explicit to the pupils at the beginning of each unit. The books provide a stimulating introduction to the French language and the culture of France and other French-speaking countries across the world. Great emphasis is placed on teaching pupils correct pronunciation from the start. Explanations of how to prounce French sounds and models of French pronunciation are accompanied by regular practice activities throughout the book. * Exactly the right level for higher ability pupils in the third year they study French * Integrated grammar explanations and practice * Regular pronunciation tips and practice activities * A wealth of activities for individual work at home or in class * Easy-to-use vocabulary lists to help pupils memorise vocabulary as they go along * Introduction to the culture of France and other French-speaking countries
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication12/05/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleExpo
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight410 g
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byClive Bell,Gill Ramage
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.