All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe majority of small and entrepreneurial businesses will reach a point where they will have to face the decision of to whether to go to export . This book enlightens a practical path to a successful export. This practice-oriented edition explains the basic criteria surrounding the export decision, including exploring the most appropriate country selection and learning how to construct a simple export plan. Export is particularly useful for executive education and for those students who intend to run and/or manage their own companies.
- Author BiographyMarlies Harlaar is a teacher in marketing, management, personal development and curriculum development, as well as coordinator of Business & Technology at the Hogeschool InHolland in Alkmaar, the Netherlands. She has extensive experience as a coach in product management in both the Netherlands and overseas. Otto de Leeuw teaches in the Economics and Management Faculty of the Hogeschool, Utrecht, the Netherlands. He has wide experience as an international business consultant, advising companies on sales, marketing and logistics in Canada, USA, England and France.
- Author(s)Harlaar Marlies,Otto de Leeuw
- PublisherWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGroningen
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.