All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely collection offers fresh perspectives to the analysis of the 'New Great Game' - the fight for access to the Caspian Sea region's energy resources. To date, the export of the Caspian crude oil and natural gas has only been assessed geopolitically, which oversimplifies the political dynamics of the region and neglects to ackwledge the Caspian countries as actors in their own right.
- Author BiographyDr Heiko Pleines is head of the department of Politics and Economics at the Research Centre for East European Studies and lecturer in Comparative Politics at the University of Bremen, Germany. His research focuses on the influence of non-state actors on political decision-making processes, including case studies on corruption and the energy sector in the former Soviet Union. Dr Andreas Heinrich is a researcher at the Research Centre for East European Studies, University of Bremen, Germany. He has worked extensively on energy relations in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe.
- Author(s)Andreas Heinrich,Heiko Pleines
- Publisheribidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintibidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Weight1000 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.