All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.05
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionExposed - A New Life Series Book 4 of A New Life Series When seduction and danger are all you've ever kwn can you ever truly leave it behind? When Tori walked away from a life of crime, she set forth on a path of redemption and discovery. She found a man to call her own, and a life she would give anything to keep. But love and life aren't always beautiful or kind...sometimes they are painful and traitorous. For years, Tori's drug of choice was alcohol, but through hard work and self-determination she has learned to exist without it. Suddenly faced with her true identity, and the danger of having friends and family destroyed by the world she left behind, she finds herself once again lost in a dark world filled with sex. drugs and murder. She thought that a life of rmalcy is what she wanted most, but when she gets a small taste of the dangerous life she once lived, she is forced to face the facts...t all of the demons are found on the outside. Book 4 of 7 in A New Life Series This is the fourth in a series that chronicles the life of a young woman who is raised by a group of men who work as freelance mercenaries in the dark world of drug trafficking and murder for hire. They acquired the young woman at a very young age, as she has memory of life before them. This book opens with a visit by the FBI and a request to Tori... Secrets will be revealed and circumstances beyond her control will change the lives of those she loves. Tori must w make a decision that could change her whole world and possibly take away her new life. You can see the book trailer for Exposed here: http: //youtu.be/bbLaBjLM_ME WARNING: GRAPHIC SCENES This book is intended for readers 18+ and contains scenes that may cause distress to some readers: Domestic Abuse, Kidnapping, Rape and Substance Abuse are described in detail. Scroll up and grab a copy today.
- Author BiographyAnyone who knows me could tell you, I am a friendly kind of person, never met a stranger and take up conversations any where at any time. I work hard, and my mind never seems to shut down, as I wake up often in the middle of the night with ideas pouring out and demanding to be dealt with. Of course that means much of my books were written in the middle of the night. I grew up and still live in the great state of Texas where everything is bigger, where we have warm weather and a central location. I love my state, my town, and my family, which includes my four sons, my significant other, and many friends as well. I have thoroughly enjoyed writing the books that are currently available and hope you will enjoy reading them just as much. And of course, there will be many more stories to come.
- Author(s)Samantha Jacobey
- PublisherLavish Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLavish Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.